Thursday 21 March 2013

MUA: power pout lip tint and balm

Mua have just announced an exciting new product in the form of these lovely lip crayons which are a tint and balm in one. The first thing you'll notice is the similarities to Clarins Chubby Sticks but at a fraction of the price. I've had my eyes on the chubby sticks for a while but have never got round to purchasing and now I'm actually quite pleased I didn't now that this much more affordable option will be available soon.

There will be 6 shades available at launch ,all of which are lovely complimentary shades so there's bound to be one for all of you out there and at only £3 I'll be snapping all of them up .


Power pout will be launching in Superdrug stores from 10th April .They available NOW from the mua store - Link

Which shade is your fav? Xx


(Pictures taken from Mua Facebook page)



2 comments:

  1. these look really great - looks like a dupe for the chubby sticks and the revlon ones! i think that i'll be picking up crazy in love and runway xx
    http://cloudsandcuticleoil.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really do, I hope the formula lives up to them as well.

      Delete