Sunday 3 March 2013

My February beauty favourites

Well its now hit March already! I don't know about you but i feel like this year is already speeding by,please slow down!! Since February has flown by  I decided that I'd like to show you a few of my favourite things from the  last month. There isn't a huge amount but as they say good things come in small packages. Most of my favourites this month are little budget beauties ,the high street has been upping their game recently and I'm really noticing the great quality products available on the high street already this year and I'm looking forward to many more hopefully! As you'll see this month skincare was a winner this month.




First up is Nivea's night cream for normal/combination skin. Having combination skin the idea of putting a thick creamy moisturiser before bed just scared me, the idea of waking up in the morning with a huge breakout just didn't do it for me so i've avoided these like the plague........Cue winter and my skin even though oily in parts has took a turn for the worse especially around my nose .its been pretty dry and flaky and just plain sore. My light day moisturisers just weren't cutting it so i decided to take the plunge and give a night cream a go. I won't go back i can see this definitely being a new beauty essential . I use a tiny amount before bed and my skin in the morning is baby soft and the dryness/flakiness has all but disappeared.

  Another skincare favourite this month was from La Roche Posay in the form of their Effaclar Duo . I have been using this for a few months now and after about 2 months of use i've finally seen some noticeable results. persistence really does pay off with this product , I had terrible redness and breakouts ,more so on my chin and i've seen a vast improvement since i've been using this. I can honestly say i will never stop using this. If you would like to see a review of this product ,comment below :)




Another beauty staple for me and I'm sure everyone else and their mother out there, is Collection'sLasting Perfection Concealer . I always try out new concealers but i always return to this little bad boy. The coverage and lasting power is just unbeatable and rivals even some high end brands,not to mention the afforable price as well.

Collection's pressed powder was a new find for me this month , pipping the post to even my favoured stay matte powder. I have reviewed this so if you'd like to know more about this then pop over HERE

Rimmels Match Perfection has been a firm favourite for me this month , i have two shades i vary between the  ivory (when i have a tan lol ) and the porcelain  The porcelain is a great match to my very pale skin and the formula is light weight and blend-able . Great for both winter and summer alike , i can see me using this in the summer as it's so light on the skin.

 The Fab Pore hot cloth cleanser is amazing! It has a fresh scent and leaves my face feeling clean and refreshed. My skin never feels tight after using this and i've noticed a noticeable difference in my pores since using this.


Hair design studio's Argan Gold is a completely new find for me . I was on the hunt in my local town for the higher end version of Argan oil but didn't have any luck . Not only have I saved my self some pennies but my hair felt amazing after just one use. Full review to follow soon.




 Last favourite of Febuary is my favourite scent. I got Diesel 's Loverdose as a valentines gift from my boyfriend and i haven't stopped using it since! It has a lovely sweet scent that also has a hint of spiciness and liquorice. i hope that makes sense, I'm terrible at explaining scents. I also love the bottle which is similar to Vera wangs Princess perfume but its slightly edgier .




So those are my beauty favs from february,what were yours? x 

No comments:

Post a Comment